Had an issue over the last 2 days with Word:Mac and printing with comments.
The issue: The page orientation goes to landscape rather than portrait, and the text is still in portrait. This means half the text goes Missing In Action when printed.
The solution seems to be:
- Close the application.
- Open the application and the document.
- Select File > Page Setup > Scale = 60%
- Click OK
- Select File > Print
- Check the page will display properly in the print preview.
- Click Cancel.
- Select File > Page setup > Scale = 100%
- Click OK.
- Select File > Print > Print
And that sorts it out.