- Excoriate – v. 1. Censure or criticize severely. 2. Damage or remove part of the surface of (the skin).
- Buncombe – n. 1. insincere speechmaking by a politician intended merely to please local constituents. 2. insincere talk; claptrap; humbug.
- Hircimus – an odious stench emanating from your underarms; stanky axillae.
- Cacafuego – A swaggering braggart or boaster.
- Blatherskite – n. A person who talks at great length without making much sense.
- gas·con·ade – n. Boastfulness; bravado.
See also the Pirate insult generator.